If you’ve decided to start studying another language, you’ll need to update your languages in Gamelingu.
By doing this Gamelingu can present you with better results of who you can call and message when you first log in, as well as let other Gamelingu users find you easier!
To add a language, just follow these simple steps;
- When logged into Gamelingu, click My Account from the left menu
- From this page, scroll to the Languages section
- Click the Add Language button
- Using the dropdowns, select which language to add and your current level.
- Scroll down and click the Save button
Your new language is immediately saved and will be listed on your profile. Other users will also be able to search for you using the Search People function. You can add more languages by repeating the same process above.
Good luck with your new language and happy studying!